THE MAURICE HAWK PTA PRESENTS OUR SECOND VIRTUAL CANDY BAR BINGO
Join us for a fun-filled evening as we continue the annual tradition of Hawk Candy Bar Bingo –including some special appearances by our wonderful staff! We will play via Zoom again this year, but it will be the same fun we’ve had for years with multiple bingo cards and candy for each player!
There will be two different sessions on the same night this year. Parents and siblings can join the fun too! Space is limited, and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so reserve your spot today! Questions? Feel free to reach Veena & Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org
How It Works
• Register: Register the players in your family before the deadline using one of the payment options/links below. The cost is five dollars ($5) per player, covering bingo cards and candy.
• Bingo Kits: Your family’s bingo cards and candy (1 set/kit per player) will be distributed to your child during school hours in the days prior to the event. Treats will be nut-free, however parents are responsible for checking snack ingredients for their children.
• Play: A zoom link will be sent out to the email address you provided while registering ahead of game night, for either session depending on your kids’ Grade (see below), with Zoom login information.
|Grade||Event Date||Registration Deadline|
|Pre-K, K 1st||Jan 28 @ 6-7 pm||Jan 21|
|2nd and 3rd||Jan 28 @ 7-8 pm||Jan 21|
• Credit/Debit Card: Register with PayPal or MemberHub with both services carrying a small fee.
• Cash/Check: Fill out the form sent along with your child and return it with payment, to school with your child in an envelope marked “Candy Bar Bingo.”