HELP ENRICH YOUR CHILD’S MAURICE HAWK EXPERIENCE!
The Just Write-A-Check campaign is the main fundraiser for the Maurice Hawk Elementary School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) – a non-profit, active volunteer organization where parents, teachers and school administration work together to provide programs that support and enhance your child’s educational experience.
Thanks to your generosity, the Hawk PTA is currently able to provide these activities and programs:
- Educational School Assemblies
- Science, math, music, performing arts
- Teacher Mini-Grants
- CampFire Safe and Sure program
- Family Nights/Carnival
- Book Fair
- Library Books
- Dad’s Coffee
- School Beautification and Educational Gardens
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! 100% of your contribution will go directly to the PTA general fund and impact your child’s educational experience at Hawk. Hawk provides more in-school assemblies each year than any other school in the district, including arts, science, and math programming. Mini-Grants go directly to teachers for use in their classrooms, funding items like subscriptions to new resources, a butterfly garden, and an egg hatchery to literally bring science alive.
Two Easy Ways to Donate:
- Donate using a credit card via our store on PT Avenue
- Choose between JWAC and Staff Appreciation for your donation
- You will need to make a “shopping” account
- You may download the JWAC flyer (JWAC-Hawk-2016) and send along with your contribution via backpack in an envelope marked for “JWAC”. Make checks payable to the Maurice Hawk PTA.
Our JWAC fundraising goal for this year is $5000. Your supporting donation reduces the amount of fundraising we have to do throughout the year to meet our service goals to the school. Thank you!!
The Maurice Hawk PTA Executive Board